Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wcw backpack HELP

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Got mine today. The charging of it may be simple but here goes. First of all I read somewhere that the connection on the battery is always loose it's a common fault and sure enough it was very loose. Tightend it up and pluged the charger in the backpack. Light came up red. Pluged it into the msins and it came up green and made humming noise as if charging. Should the light be green and also should my voltage metre be moving. This is it's first charge. Just need to know if all this is correct. Thanks guys.

If there's a humming sound mate it's charging. I'd just leave it for a couple of hours then see what's going on. Give it a quick test run.

James.

Hi mate, I have same backpack, the light turns green about 5 seconds after I plug it in and has always done that so I ignore the light, it's obviously not charged after 5 secs.

I charge it for 3hrs and this lasts me 3 days of use or more. It's a bit of trial and error to start with to see how long you need to charge it for. The battery does last a very long time compared to other packs I've used.

As for the volt meter, mine's **** so don't look at it. And the buzzing is ok, mine has quiet noise I think, but not loud at all.

Many thanks. Mine does the same windyman. Green light comes on after about 5 secs and the humming sound is the charger. I have since turned it on and the voltage meter goes up to high so I take it it's all ok. Can't hear the pump going but presume when I plug pole in it will realese the water. Cheers all again.

Latest Posts

Back