Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Graffiti removal job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sllab

I have been asked to quote a spray paint graffiti removal job today. Approx 50m2 of red brick wall needs to be cleaned. Some of the graffiti has been on for over a year other bits about 2 weeks.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to what chemical/Brand to use for quick and efficient removal?

The stuff I used on the last similar job I did took a lot more time than a lot of the videos show on the internet.

I really want to impress on this job as the manager of the building admitted there will probably be some back in a few days. Potential for some on going work until the "artist" who is known to police either gets caught or gives up.

Any help appreciated.

Also those that have experience do you charge by the square meter or the job as a whole?

I've done few graffiti jobs and to be fair bloody hate them

Trouble is brick is porous so it can be hard to remove

One I did in particular was not budging even with the turbo and the machine on full heat which usually just takes it straight off

The only thing I had in the van was some pvc solvent cleaner so thought sod it I soaked the paint in the solvent with a brush and Worthing minutes you could see the paint starting to run very slightly so I gave it another cost went to costa when I got back it had defiantly run and the graffiti with a quick blast came straight off

Good to know that the solvents do work will have to find a nice strong one and maybe apply it 2-3 times worst case.

I've not used em - never done graffiti but apparently

' worlds best graffiti wipes ' are meant to be good ! Seriously I'm not kidding that's what the guys use

Back