Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Give us a try!

Don't forget to give me a call when your home van and car insurance is due :thumbsup:
I left a message about a month ago to get a quote for my van, as direct line wouldn't insure my "mod" of a water tank, but no-one got back to me /emoticons/sad.png

However CVD were great and was sorted in no time /emoticons/smile.png

No as I can get a better deal and they get back to me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Don't forget to give me a call when your home van and car insurance is due :thumbsup:

I left a message about a month ago to get a quote for my van, as direct line wouldn't insure my "mod" of a water tank, but no-one got back to me /emoticons/sad.pngHowever CVD were great and was sorted in no time /emoticons/smile.png
I'm really sorry no one got back to you. next time ask for me I am the only Rob in the office you can hunt me down /emoticons/biggrin.png I will say it is unlike my team not to pass on a message to me.

Just got my insurance with a plan couple months ago adam was great told me everything I need to know and the most important thing the price was right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back