Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning in light rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Has anyone else had problem of customers spitting dummy if you clean windows in light rain? Iv actually lost few this week because I done thm in rain with wfp I explained the whole thing about its ok to clean as rain water almost as pure as I use but thy wouldn't have it

Iv cleaned in it n not lost any.

Bin doin it thru the rain for 5 years.

Basically if you waited to a gud day ud never work.

Plus you cant ring your bank manager n say im not paying my bills because its raining.

I told the last person who complained "im sorry i forgot i dont eat when it rains"

She let me carry on lol

Have had people come out before I start and say just skip me this week, have never lost anyone due to this..

Some people just don't give a fiddlers about you

Rain doesnt make windows dirty, and a window cleaned in the rain isnt any less clean. Its up to you how you deal with customers who wont accept this, either dump them, or accept their stupidity and work round it!.

Asked all mine today & they were all happy for me to do it no prob. If there in I ask if not I just do it. It a be a case soon of saying don't clean today coz it's going to rain next week? It can rain anytime.

I just say I have been cleaning windows for a long time and can guarantee that if it rains while or just after I clean your windows they will still be clean. If they are not, give me a call and I will be happy to clean them again, or give you your money back. But if you only want to use our services when its dry, unfortunately you will have to find someone else, as we don't offer our service on this basis.

Never lost one.

Latest Posts

Back