Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I hit the jackpot today :D

harunh

Went canvassing from 4-8 /emoticons/smile.png

Picked up 16 regular customers on 4x weekly 1 of them wanted it 2x weekly !

and altogether in 1 month its going to bring in £115.00 ! /emoticons/smile.png

And then on top of it i got a 1 off clean /emoticons/smile.png Hoping to make him a regular /emoticons/biggrin.png

I now got 55 regular customers ! /emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png

and i been trading for 31 days ! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well done big H I too went canvassing for an hr on an estate I clean on already and grabbed another 6 regulars worth £70.00 .

Not bad at all for an hrs knocking .

Like if you were just a canvasser, you could have made £140 for an hours work Gav.. Or harunh £230 for 4 hours ( that's only if you charge x2! )

Wouldn't even break a sweat

Sh@t man I need to get out knocking doors you guys are doing very well, I've done ok but not through canvassing

I think someone is telling porkies maybe your in the wrong job maybe a salesman is a better job for you i have never heard of someone every day getting so many jobs a day

Paul,,,, i only go on modern housing estates that have been up for less then 5 years..... but most of the estates i go on to are new builds and theirs still people moving in to them /emoticons/smile.png :)

I had about 10 customers say they will get back to me aswell /emoticons/biggrin.png

I put my self about today and made myself more known /emoticons/biggrin.png

/emoticons/biggrin.png and my prices were really good today aswell /emoticons/biggrin.png i priced up £5.00 for 2 fronts which will take me 15 minutes on the first clean lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

I got 19 jobs a week tomorrow on monday to do...

2 commercial jobs right early in the morning

then 17 jobs in the whole day from 9 o clock in the morning

I should fly through it really beacause 2 jobs are only fronts /emoticons/smile.png

I can honestly say hand on heart I am not telling porkies at all .I will upload a screen shot of my round value to prove it thats if you want me to.

Lol the most customers i ever picked up on 1 day is 7 customers /emoticons/tongue.png i doubled that today /emoticons/smile.png

I even had one customer phoning me when i dropped a card through his letterbox 2 minutes later saying u dropped a card through my letterbox can u do my windows... am stood near your van .. i go ill meet u their in 5 minutes and quoted him.... and got him as a regular /emoticons/smile.png

He just moved in his house 2 days ago he said... it was new builds aswell /emoticons/smile.png

well i got 16/17 customers in 4 hours /emoticons/smile.png

Im really happy today /emoticons/smile.png

Im £115.00 up a month now !

My monthly takings are now just under £400.00 with 55 cutomers !

I got to get more customers tomorrow.. but i cant cos the England match is on and people will get disturbed ! and i wouldnt want to miss the England match anyway /emoticons/smile.png lol

target new estates Masons... and u will get lucky /emoticons/biggrin.png

Past 4 or 5 times Iv been out knocking properly Iv gotten 10-15 a ***ht. I also just randomly call to ones I see dirty in areas I'm in sometimes pick up ones here and there.

There is 1 area Iv been creeping about on due in a fort***hts time I have 61 and I'm hoping the next time I'm due round I will have 100

Lol we all know his round inside out
Too true.

I do H, there's a new build estate two mins walk down the road, but I have 2 houses where ase there are another 3 window cleaning companies on the same estate with the rest, probably 40-50 houses on it.

Sucks major!

All the new builds i have went to... most of them have window cleaners.... but i still picked up 16.... and the 16 i picked up... are on 3/4 diffrent estates /emoticons/smile.png

i picked up 4 on 1 small estate

and then i picked up 5 on another estate ( its been up for about 3,4 years ) but still got 5 customers !

then went on to a new estate and picked up 3 customers their.... and gave 2 customers a price 1 lad said i got a party this week so il lphone u before then /emoticons/smile.png a few houses are still empty

ill be going back for them soon /emoticons/tongue.png

then went on another new estate its sold out now and picked up 6 customers their /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/smile.png

lol

and now ive got 6,7 other new estates to go to.....

Lol.... i got a list of all my places that i need to go to /emoticons/tongue.png and only 60% of them are new estates.

CANT BELIEVE I GOT 55 CUSTOMERS IN 1 MONTH ! /emoticons/ohmy.png I said when i started id be happy with 20 in 1 month but my main target was 30 customer ! LOL

Back