Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Phoenix water fed pole Threaded Pole Insert

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scottie

Hi Guys,

Long shot but thought I would ask. I have had the end part of the carbon fibre section ultra light on the end of my firbre glass pole snap off today. I have ordered a new pole section but it has to be glued so sent out tomorrow delivery wednesday so today and tomorrow wiped out for me.

All I need is a pole insert for the carbon firbre section but I can not locate a shop that sells it in kent so i can buy today and glue in place ready for tomorrow. Only option are online...

Does anyone know of any shops in kent that might sell these or know of a window cleaner wanting to sele a spare one?

Thank you, just brought loads of spare parts onlien today, thought i had it all covered but no, gutting!

Cheers for any response in advance. All the best.

Get the ladders out lol
No, dont do ladders mate. I dont have the set up for them now.

All i need is a dam insert to fi to the pole to angle part, no shop anywhere go one, only online. I have been buying in spares as I buildign but not had the money to buy everything, would cost too much, but the dam part I did not have goes /emoticons/sad.png grrrr!!!

All ordered now but not arriving till wednesday, gutted two days work to move now and customers to inform. I brought in a load more spares too and buying my carbon firbre pole asap now.... Shame there are not many window cleaning shops on the street to go and buy from..... Outside to see if I can tape it all up and struggle through tomorrow but I no its not going to have it as will have to much friction when cleaning and will break again.

Hows you going Dave anyway? WFP going well for you? Hope so:)

I'm ok mate

Just quoted a house for £25 and her parents who live next door (not even a fence between them) for £20 and got it

Happy days

Nice one! I spent £150 oday on new parts and lost todays work and tomorrow, now working out how I best catch up the work as busy rest of week on thursday and friday /emoticons/sad.png My first real dilema. Learnt though I need to have more spares, bit gutted as brought in lots just not the dam one that went. lol

Maybe get a cheap fibreglass back up pole for emergencies like this

Can get a 25 foot bayersan for about 90 quid off ebay

Heavy and bendy but better than not working

I'm loving the stick waggling now

Still doing some trad but the ladders only come out to do conservatory roofs

Back