Getting van advertised??

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by jordan, Sep 19, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jordan

jordan Member

Good evening,
    I currently clean all my clients properties traditional way i am looking to get poles next year as alot of them only want me because i'm using ladders!
    Anyway i need to get some polo shirts and get my van advertised- i dont have any logo ideas or van ideas how do people go about getting there van advertised like how do you get a design and what pictures ??? also i can't write anything about wfp on van as i don't do it yet
    Thankyou!

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Google a local sign writers, then arrange to have some designs done

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

As above and maybe hunt the tinterweb and get some inspiration from others. Obviously don't copy them. ;)

4. Jimbo

Jimbo Guest

This is a very difficult post to respond to Jordan, in a positive way. Your initial sentence is a complete puzzle man.

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

find a local budding artist and get them to design you something

6. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Keep it simple and design it so there is space to add WFP when the time comes.

7. johnny bravo

just google window cleaning vans, it will show you lots to get an idea,you wont be the same because you will have your own name and number advertised on the van,
    im also thinking of getting a wrao on the van, stand out.from the crowd. get you noticed more, looks great to customers. more professional, thieves will also know you have gear in your van.
    may break locks to get in even though you take gear out, damage is done.
    this is my only concern.

8. meridion

meridion Well-Known Member

9. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

i have my name big letters over van
    rather than made up name, just selling yourself, quite funny at times you get these folk talking to you first name like long lost family ,bless them

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. mark

mark Forum Addict

state clearly what you do on your van.you can over complicate things with fancy writing & too much detail.you need joe publics attention 4 more than a second.its like leaflets through your letter box.people screw them up -they haven't got time to read loads a ***.keep it simple & state what you do.

Advertisement