Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

R/O in downstairs toilet

WCF

Help Support WCF:

spruce

The Sprucefather
We were visiting long term friends last night. He has an r/o set up in the downstairs toilet and processes water for his son.

The r/o is mounted on a board above the toilet and doesn't get in the way at all.

IMG_20170624_204818.jpg

The water is taken for the supply to the toilet cistern and the IBC tank is out the back. He has the booster pump on a timer that switches on and off every 15 minutes so the pump can cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats quite a neat ro,is there no di installed or is that before the ibc?

No, there was no separate di vessel, but I didn't ask the question. The IBC tank was outside the back door in an insulated enclosure and there was no di there either.

The only other thing is that son has a di vessel on his van. I can't imagine that the third housing is the di vessel as I felt that the water in that area was harder than ours.

I have sent them a Whatsapp message and asked the question.

I posted it as it is very contained and a good example of a unit that could be fitted into a flat or somewhere where a cleaner doesn't have a garage and space is limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back