Give me a hand with a quote. Please

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Calum Jennings, Oct 28, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Calum Jennings

Calum Jennings Active Member

So my father in law has been working on a big job and she is going to need a window cleaner at the end of all the building etc. So I have offered my services and she wants a builders clean (inside and out), and thereafter an 8 weekly clean. It's a fairly big domestic job and it takes around 20 minutes to drive to with no other local jobs (I will obviously canvass)

I have quoted the regular clean at around £60-70. Can you all give me your opinion on how much to charge for the builders clean based on my quote. I have attached pictures so you can get an idea of what I'm dealing with.

Thanks in advance guys :)

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Builders clean up to 4x per pane. That would make your quote £480 inside and out. If that sounds steep then go in with what you want for a day and take your time?

3. Calum Jennings

Calum Jennings Active Member

Do you think my quote sounds about right based on the pictures I have attached?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Go with what you'd be happy with. If you reckon it will take a day charge what you'd be happy with for a day.

Advertisement