Glad I Braved The Weather And Went Work Today!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by stevelewis, Dec 6, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. stevelewis

stevelewis Forum Addict

Good job i went in today, got a good busy day in, got 200 in (thats money not properties before we get into that 1 again people lol) picked up 6 new customers and 1 of my existing customers is a landlord that owns 15 houses in surrounding villages that he wants cleaning pluse a couple of factory units aswell, when i took on this round 4 yeard ago was a bit unsure but best move i made, gunna get BIG in the new year so thanks for the adive guys and finally decided to go wfp in new year but still keep trad aswell

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Nice one mate, got 1 new custie myself today and a couple of xmas tips so feelin pretty good myself :)

3. A.K WINDOWS

well done lads i dropped on some shops today early xmas prezies or what:)

4. stevelewis

stevelewis Forum Addict

always nice gettin the old tips in aye mate, done a 15 house today and the woman gave me 30! like getting double payment luvly jubbly!

5. stevelewis

stevelewis Forum Addict

nice 1 mate, shops are always nice to get, commercial aye, charge more for less work than a domestic house

Advertisement