Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not Looking Forward To Tomorrow

rcproperty

got a busy day tomorrow and not looking forward to it! lets hope the weather stays good so i can get on and do all i need to do in the day! could be a late finish!

coz i got the same problem then too and on wednesday! lol lost 3 days last week and had to move them to this week and spread them over this week!

Every Monday is busy if it's dry! Monday's are always hard but get stuck in at the start of the week and try get a Friday off!
3 day weekend!!! thats what i hope for at times! but dont always work out like that!

coz i got the same problem then too and on wednesday! lol lost 3 days last week and had to move them to this week and spread them over this week!
Ill do everything I can to avoid that, even if that means working weekends or hiring someone.

We use move work to the next week when I worked for someone and we were forever trying to catch up with work. It throws you off. Th work would get moved to the next week, then we would get more rain then that worked would get moved forward again. It a vicious little circle it may not be as bad where you live though.

yer if anything i only work for a 2 hours saturday and the rest of the weekend i spend with my daughter. so really i only have the weekdays to do my work. so it just gets moved onto the next week, it puts things out but i dont mind that really,

RC

Totally can understand the family thing mate, it's one of the main reasons I was looking to do window cleaning as my hours are ridiculous at the moment.

I think I would do the same as you and move it along a few days

RC

Totally can understand the family thing mate, it's one of the main reasons I was looking to do window cleaning as my hours are ridiculous at the moment.

I think I would do the same as you and move it along a few days
yer she only being 2 1/2years old, weekends are hers unless i really have to work. everyone needs time off and no one minds if they get moved a bit,

My little boy is 17months. My little girl is still cooking, should be here end of jan /emoticons/smile.png

At the moment im working 1in4 Saturdays and 2in 4 Sundays aswell as mon-Friday leaving at 7am and not getting home till half 6-7

Really can't wait to get starte lol

My little boy is 17months. My little girl is still cooking, should be here end of jan /emoticons/smile.png

At the moment im working 1in4 Saturdays and 2in 4 Sundays aswell as mon-Friday leaving at 7am and not getting home till half 6-7

Really can't wait to get starte lol
When are you starting mate?

Back