Gloves

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gleam123, Apr 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gleam123

Gleam123 Active Member

What does everyone use?

Ive had ones that keep me warm but too big to do the little things and the other way round.

Any recommendations?

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I always use a good pair of sealskin, and have a pair of joker for the hard frost

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Was looking at gloves myself .

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

i use the unger ones mate

used them in some ****ty weather and took them fishing with me 2 weeks ago and it was freezing

only prob i find with them is if you need somthing in your pocket thay get stuck lol as thay so grippy

5. mark m

mark m Hero

I think like everybody i have tried loads of gloves the sealskins are the best when it is really cold but them unger ones sure are grippy and quiet warm but only just recently i was talking to a bloke in the pub who is a scallop diver anyway asked him what gloves he uses he got me a pair i dont know if they are any good as we have not got the weather yet they only cost £15 so next year if they are any good i will let you all know but if he says they are the best he has used i think i could be on a winner as he is swims in the sea in all kinds stupidly cold weather

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I think them Unger ones are useless for scriming etc. I hate scrubbing my hands everyday they are wrecked! I was looking at getting some latex gloves that hairdressers use, they are thick and don't rip easily

7. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

sealskinz got me through the winter...nice and tight fitting as well, so great for detailing.

Advertisement