Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work Wear Trousers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Looking for hard wearing trousers.

Plenty of pockets.

Hi vis bands would be cool.

Water resistant would be great.

Where to buy from. Or what makes.

I've got about six pairs of those type of trousers. Lightweight so dry out quickly when they get wet.

Downside is as I have a memory like a sieve so spend most of my day searching through all those pockets trying to find my lighter so can light up me rollup when it goes out /emoticons/biggrin.png

damo whats wrong with just normal trousers? get them pocket things that go round ya waste, that way you get to keep ur belly warm /emoticons/tongue.png

i wear normal black trousers and a navy blue t shirt so i look smart but not scummy looking. but i gotta say them trousers in cns link look smart /emoticons/smile.png

I wear a unger personal bag.

Holds money

Slips

Phone

Pens

Yeah I will be buying some /emoticons/smile.png

might get me one of them unger things damo. i get sick of having money roll out my pockets when im driving and then having to get a pen to get the change out the small gaps down the side of the seat haha.

Best thing I ever did. The amount of times the slips are in the van. It no change etc. it's saved me lots of time.

Back