GoCardless help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Brandon, May 18, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Can anyone point me in the direction of an decent explanation of how it all works?
    Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

You send link to customer they will in acc Num sort code address email then they are on your list you can them debit them for payments and they will be notified by email once payment is requested then money is transferred into your account within a few days.

3. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Ah okay thanks, what about older customers who don't have email?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

The reason I use the pro version of Cleaner Planer is cause you get a widget to add to your website for sign up.

What I do now is go to the payment page on my website on my mobile and sign them up on the spot, no relying on them to be bothered to click on a link in an email. Walk them through it on the mobile and simple.

However, they do need an email to be able to use GoCardless. For OAPs that don't use emails your best option is to have them leave the cash under the plant pot.

Advertisement