Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gettin Cheesed Of With My Full Time Job

M

mikerudd85

Really need to pull my finger out and get some costom as im getting really p#@sed of with my full time job, got 1 costurmer so far not quite enough to leave my full time job tho

Keep trying as soon as we get a bit better weather they will be ringing just get your name and flyers out there it should be a matter of weeks now

Get knocking on the doors mate,,, day in and day out and you will have a round in no time ! /emoticons/smile.png

Egging windows sounds good. i have booked a week of work beging of august so i will be hitting the door knocking hard and also keep a box of eggs in back seat just incase..

Egging windows sounds good. i have booked a week of work beging of august so i will be hitting the door knocking hard and also keep a box of eggs in back seat just incase..
Watch out in this warm weather you will get back to thr csr and havd a back seat full of chicks lol .

Back