Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Unger Spin Around!

james44

View attachment 2722View attachment 2723View attachment 2724

This is what i call my unger spin around! instead of a reach around! made this tonite as i was bored and it works fantastic!

normaly you would reach for your applicator out of your boab, scrub window put your applicator back into your boab then use your squeegee to blade the glass! well i have tried this and it works really well just scrub glass spin and blade! futhermore as you can see from the pic i did not have to modify my unger boab as it fits perfect!

View attachment 1703

View attachment 1704

View attachment 1705

Thanks lads! did a test run this morning few tweaks needed, applicator does not hold water as well as the unger monsoon so will be changing that, pad was slightly to forward (to close to squeegee blade) as when i went to close out a window @ the bottom pad touched the glass so had to detail, other than that it was excellent does what i was hoping it would do and really is a time saver!

I will make one from a monsoon sleeve which will be even better and from a plastic pad!

this is a lot lighter than you would think, it felt like i had forgotten something this morning instead of applicator+squeegee all i have is one tool!

Back