Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would You Go Out Even With A Hot Water System?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

David Taylor

I have hot water system, but even still first thing this morning at -4/5 would it be right to put customers at risk with water freezing on the ground?

It's -6 here lol. I think common sense has to play a part. I am hoping to pick houses that I can clean and it won't be a problem. Don't know on that tho /emoticons/sad.png

That sounds like a plan to me. Best get out today, ive just heard a local radio forcast for between 5 and 25 cm of snow over the weekend.

Just picked up my isopropanol.

Another windy was buying some.

He offered to buy number plate for £1000 lol

I would say no work, even with a hot water system. The water will still freeze dude. Did a water test this morning, poured out some water on the path, it froze in a few minutes solid, so cleaning by wfp is def a no, no!

Went out around 930, avoided doors (clothed them) just back and now snowing in Chesterfield !!!!!!

Other than that not a bad day.

i have just been carrying on, just use your common sense. use a cloth for doors, i have a floor squeegee that i used to wipe the water away from some areas that are walked on, then use rock salt on areas near doors to prevent the ice.

The only time i dont work is if the temperature is low enough for water to freeze on the windows while im cleaning them and that is with hot water, and that has never happened.

Back