Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone here use a MacBook?

Yep, got the latest Macbook Pro and love it.

Use my top spec iMac when I need a bit of grunt, but love the Macbook.

Battery lasts forever and with Handoff I can go from device to device (iPhone & iPad too, I'm a proper Applehead lol).

I wanted a Mac as apparently they have excellent software for making videos. As I want to make some professional videos for www.

Wouldn't mind an iMac tho

my bloomin son knows his stuff and of course...he sold me this crappy laptop and bought a mac book pro...

to go with his bmw and his sky box...all I got is freeview...

mind you...I get some top trainers off him as he changes em every few months..

yeh apple all good.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't like macs personally, but the pro does look nice. If you like their software then its all good and best thing is you don't generally get virus's etc like on windows! My mate swears by them. I swear at them /emoticons/biggrin.png

Would highly recommend! For years I resisted, but now I use a Macbook Pro and Macbook Air, I'd never buy (or use if possible) a PC!

Depending on what you're needing it for, it might be worth getting an Air. Still powerful enough for most jobs, cheaper and so light!

I agree the air looks and feels fab but the MBP will suit my needs better.

I have a drone arriving and what to make some crash videos hahahahah.

For the average punter who wants internet/email/office software & watching videos, Macbooks are brilliant.

If you're someone like me who needs his computer to do a million & one obscure things and has a different problem to solve every day of the week Macbooks have some serious limitations, like much less software available, less freeware utilities, and MUCH higher prices for some common bits of productivity software.

Back