Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soap Opera

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

sam walton

Hi lads,

as I say everytime i'm on here, i'm new to this game, here's the poser, what cleaning liquids do most of you use, can you use washing up liquid for trad cleaning?

Probably another stupid question, sorry.

Not a stupid question at all mate!

The best liquid IMO is Ecover washing up liquid which you can buy from your local Tesco for a couple of quid. Just a small squirt and you dont get that much suds. Smells pretty nice and squeegees off nicely too!! People also use fairy liquid too but it all comes down to personal pref.

Check it out mate.

Mike

I've heard ecover is good, however during my practice sessions I've been using nilgrim or sumin and that's Tge dogs b's but is pricey

Hi lads,

as I say everytime i'm on here, i'm new to this game, here's the poser, what cleaning liquids do most of you use, can you use washing up liquid for trad cleaning?

Probably another stupid question, sorry.
My first post, hi. I use a mixture of fairy and a splodge of the Unger cleaning fluid. Just thought I'd try it one day as I found using just Unger was leaving terrible smears (just try it in your car windscreen wiper bottle, it's shite on it's own). I had about 20 litres of the stuff in the garage, so I needed to use it or throw it away. Anyway it works a treat!!

In the US J. Racenstein carries Ecover. Perhaps UK window cleaner supply houses also carry it now.
Ya might think so the number of windies using it wouldn't ya, they'd only charge a fortune for it though.

Back