Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Condensation issue!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Stallion

Hi fellas

Could anybody kindly give us some input!

Eventually got my trolley system up and running which I must say has been amazing but after a week of use opened up the box and have notice condensation throughout the box

Have drilled wholes at the bottom so any build up of water would be drained

Any idea what this has happened within 1 week?
2e0a39632647529fcdf43a843f2fea93.jpg
8de9165cec4fc98e228ded77dac922a7.jpg
.jpg[/img]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Dont keep it on the back of your van if you are at night. Take it in the house or garage at the end of each working day while it's cold. 

Condensation is caused when moisture laden air comes in contact with a cold surface. Its good that you have drilled drain holes. You need to identify if you have a leak or not as that amount of condensation seems excessive to me.

You might need to nip those wingnuts up a tad with a small spanner to ensure that are leak free. (Don't over do this as you will cause damage.)

When we had a pump box with our first trailer system it was a pin hole leak from the pump out hose that filled the box with water.

If the box is just a week old, then I can't believe how rusted those jubilee clamps are.

As has been said, it would be good to bring the trolley in on these cold nights. I would also be inclined to leave the cover off when its not used to dry the insides out.

Thanks fellas

I have been keeping it inside the house but I think what’s happened it’s been left in the cold part of the house hence thee issue
Can’t think of anything else that could of caused it

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back