Gonna buy a backpack

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Sep 7, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I was chatting to Jo at the Cleaning Warehouse in Wolverhampton today when another window cleaner came in and we got chatting and he was talking of buying a pressure washer to blast off minging soffits and fascias.

I asked if he was WFP and he says yes. So I said just buy a bottle of Ubik, squirt on the brush and hey presto, without all the added spray everywhere a power washer may produce.

Oh I can put the Ubik solution straight in a backpack, he says.

No No I say, just a squirt bottle and spray on the brush!

No he says, he has a backpack for windows and he's going to get another just for SFG pre loaded with Ubik.

So we get talking backpacks and Jo shows us the new model he has coming in later this week,
    20 liter tank, with straps for use as backpack but also wheels and extendable handle to use as trolley if you want to but most importantly (in my opinion) a variable flow controller.

Yeah but I dont need to spend that sort of money this week I said.

£95 he said!

Ok, I'll take one! :)) (I reckon at that price they will sell out pretty quick)

If you want a preview heres their link, just goto bottom of page and check their twitter news http://www.thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/window-cleaning-trolleys--backpacks-352-c.asp

Just waiting for stock to arrive now! :rolleyes:

(hopefully Thursday)

Advertisement
  2. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Yeah I use backpack for facias etc
    I just checked link - there £150

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

No Taxlossloz, not the one in the online store,scroll to bottom of page to their twitter feed, you will see it on there mate.

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

If it's just for ubik etc get one of these for 65 quid
    Mix water and ubik in a drum and keep in the van
    It is variable and only 50psi pump but reaches gutters on townhouses bo issue on half power
    It's what i bastardised for a lot of my trolley parts
    Posh has 1 too and thinks they're ok
    http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Window-clea...-pump-pack-50psi-NEW-/281778970309?nav=SEARCH
    The sprayer attachments should let you spray at that height too..never tried as i stuck a connector on the end for my pole hose

5. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Oh yeah - I wonder if the £150 one is better - I got two anyway but it's good to know about em

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Fyi the 150 quid facelift backpack is the same make and uses exactly the same parts as the box in my link..basically only difference is it has a container already attached

7. Posh

Posh Hero

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Trolley worked perfect all day Posh
    Just haven't fitted the led indicators but will charge it every night
    Says on the ebay ad enough charge for 10 drums
    I've used it 6 a day 2 days running and it's been fine
    10 drums would be 250l in a day

9. Posh

Posh Hero

I've been using that box for a week now & admittinly don't use it all the time but at least 50 litres a day & still not charged it.

That's all I do on my DIY trolleys. I got no led lights but what I do do is I have a 12 volt charger that takes a plug so I can charge on the go. Fortunately my van/car has a cigarette lighter at the back.

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I used the charger and socket that came with it for the trolley
    It's enough for a days work so no problem

Advertisement