Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

alfie92

Hi I'm going to get a 1000 ltr inc tank and store purified water in it so when I get home full my van up so it's done with. Has anyone else done the same? If so what water pump do they recommend to put in the water tank transfer it over the best way possible and quickest

Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I used a Makita submersible flood defence pump. It's about the same price as the link and moves 140 litres per minute. Not much in it really.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Also just as add on, would be worth putting a hole in the top and hose into it to make it an overflow. Worth while just incase you forget it's on (unless you got a regulator on the system) could end up flooding the garage (not that its ever happened to me [emoji51][emoji51]lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to replace a old sub pump the other week so bought a Titan Water Pump  from Screwfix for £49.99 really impressed with it and very quiet. 1/2" hose will take ages to transfer water better off with Flexible Pond Hose  from amazon I can fill my 400ltr flat tank in a few minutes through 30 meters of hose.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a couple of sub pumps but using the titan  pump ATM used to take approx 1 minute to fill my tank until recently purchased the nozzle from pure freedom in the link above that tuffers posted,  it as slowed down flow but made life a lot easier especially filling 25 litre containers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back