Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

dont argue with the custy....

cheapncheerful

and so i turn up this morn for an in out on a house and the cleaner looked surprised.

..oh no she never said you were coming....no cheque left...so anyway got stuck in, not been done for a long long time and they came up great..

i went to do next door and the cleaner shouts ...shes back...you were supposed to come on the 11th... so i dont normally mess up ....i checked my phone as it was booked by text and was annoyed to find i had deleted all my texts as you have to every now and again..

.i could still remember her saying next week and of course its always a friday to catch the cleaner ahh but i hadn't deleted my sent texts...

booked in for friday the 4th april many thanks... but you don't argue with the custy....oh sorry about the mix up its been a hectic week ...oh it doesn't matter she said as long as it was done on a friday...well i want the cheque.... i of course did check the cheque....well last time she signed the amount thirty pounds in the signature bit and i didn't notice.....guess who will get two reminder texts next time....

sounds a mad un there
what she actually wanted, as do quite a few custys is clean windows just for easter.....the first time she tried to get me she collared me just before my xmas break,she was trying to find a suitable day for me, so i said just text me with a day and i will turn up, i knew she would forget but the windows were really bad as they had not been done for ages and i could see my chair at home waiting for me .....i didn't really enjoy the early break though as i was expecting her to text but i know how barmy people go near xmas and so i escaped.....you cant clean all the custys just before easter or xmas..../emoticons/smile.png

and so i turn up this morn for an in out on a house and the cleaner looked surprised.
..oh no she never said you were coming....no cheque left...so anyway got stuck in, not been done for a long long time and they came up great..

i went to do next door and the cleaner shouts ...shes back...you were supposed to come on the 11th... so i dont normally mess up ....i checked my phone as it was booked by text and was annoyed to find i had deleted all my texts as you have to every now and again..

.i could still remember her saying next week and of course its always a friday to catch the cleaner ahh but i hadn't deleted my sent texts...

booked in for friday the 4th april many thanks... but you don't argue with the custy....oh sorry about the mix up its been a hectic week ...oh it doesn't matter she said as long as it was done on a friday...well i want the cheque.... i of course did check the cheque....well last time she signed the amount thirty pounds in the signature bit and i didn't notice.....guess who will get two reminder texts next time....
The customer is always right,

or a least we let them think they are..!! hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People live busy lives so do get in a muddle at times. At least you didn't do the wrong house now that would have thrown the spanner in the works for sure /emoticons/biggrin.png

Some lazy ppl about too that can't do their own cleaning

Last edited by a moderator:
At least you didn't do the wrong house now that would have thrown the spanner in the works for sure /emoticons/biggrin.png
Thats a nightmare scenario is that one..ooh och

Speaking of which I better get off my **** and go clear some gutters as I'm due at the first house at 11:am. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Speaking of which I better get off my **** and go clear some gutters as I'm due at the first house at 11:am. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png
Double check the address...lol

Don't want coming back on here later starting a thread with

Guess What...!!! lol

Thats a nightmare scenario is that one..ooh och

yeh i have wondered about that sometimes it does get scary....nothing worse than doing the wrong house...cant remember it happening...sometimes they come in from email text home phone ...i just say yes i will be there and then think ....where???? i hope i have grown up enough to double check now...but still struggle at times.../emoticons/smile.png

Funny you should say that @Shiny guess what?

I only had the first address written down on my job sheet as 104 but in my diary was 164A which I left at home. Oops!

Lucky for me I knew which house it was as looked it up on google before I left home. Must be my age or something /emoticons/biggrin.png

Double check the address...lolDon't want coming back on here later starting a thread with

Guess What...!!! lol

Yep indeed @Shiny ...

last week I went out without my diary or job sheet but new where the first house was then when finished I knew the second street name but for the life of me could not remember the house number. I thought I did so drove over to the street and knocked on the door but got a very strange look from a woman. No she said not us but you could try next door. I was so embarrassed I drove back home to find out what number it was. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep indeed @Shiny ...
last week I went out without my diary or job sheet but new where the first house was then when finished I knew the second street name but for the life of me could not remember the house number. I thought I did so drove over to the street and knocked on the door but got a very strange look from a woman. No she said not us but you could try next door. I was so embarrassed I drove back home to find out what number it was. /emoticons/biggrin.png
hmm yes that reminds me of knocking on the door of no 68....and of course it was 86....lucky for me directly opposite the trouble is nothing annoys me more than making silly mistakes as it costs money ...and of course as mentioned previously ....driving to work with no bloomin ladders on....grrrr

ya could always forget ya pole
give me a chance i havent bought it yet...yeh your right of course...the best is my ladder lock ...three times left on the roof....it does not leave my hand now until its in the boot:hehehe:

Back