Good Day Today

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Paul, Jun 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

While Im cleaning today I have 2 students out with me canvassing, so far they have got me 12 houses amounting to £140 extra per month and there still at it so I'm very happy they are off out 6-8 tonight and tomorrow, I can't believe looking at my book now how many customers there is they are coming thick and fast and it's taken no time at all :)

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

thats some result keep them at it and you have a full round in no time

3. Paul

Paul Guest

I hope so, they seem to have the gift for a pair of young lads

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Nice 1 Paul keep it up! I picked up 2 PVC jobs and a painting job today! Also sOme old lady got me 2 of her mates to clean windows every month!

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Love those old girls, 1 got me most of her street last week. Admitted only 9 houses in street it's a culdesac lol but bless her.

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Make my day meeting nice genuine people, hate the stuck up ones pee me rite off

7. mark m

mark m Hero

Nice one

Advertisement