Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Does Rain Mean Today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

It means PS3!!!

No, I'm not one for computer games generally but I'm tearing it up on the PS3 today.

You have no idea how happy I am.lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

It means PS3!!!No, I'm not one for computer games generally but I'm tearing it up on the PS3 today.You have no idea how happy I am.lolSent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Masons, what do you play? I play FIFA 13 and the first Black Ops. If you want a game add me Tuffers-1875

School run then gutter clean, window clean a few apartments got a £5 tip and a water colour painting :Image13:

took my boy to nursery, and went to clean, did a whole day, now that i have a full set of rain gear from makro for £16 I can just keep working. didn't actually get that wet here today just a few drops.

Meant ps3 for me as well /emoticons/smile.png only just come off it

Should of gone back to work when it stopped raining at 3 but cba

I worked all day rain shouldn't affect you cleaning windows.

It doesn't usually. Yet on that day it was a bit sideways and the customers I had that day would either be unhappy with the rain or have stone walls that tend to run a bit so thought best not.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Back