Good Idea Or Not?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Apr 15, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I leave my van doors open when working and I was thinking of fitting one of these to the floor and knocking a hole in the floor to feed the hose through to allow me to lock the van while working http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Hose_Reel_Accessories.html

One problem I can for see is the connector getting caked in **** off the road while driving if it's left hanging through the floor.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Sounds like a good idea to me mate. You would probably need a good way of sealing this up for when driving in wet weather, but I'm sure that wont be too hard.

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Someone did a botch job in my van before I got it. Basically made a hole and put part of a drainpipe through it had a slight curve so I could leave the hose in it without the hose hanging right out and never really got and rubbish of the road in van. Was a bodge job but worked well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Njones fitted one of those in his rear door and think he said it worked well.

Advertisement