Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Im ready to start my business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

good effort koop

ya do u drop flyers or cards ?

i'v got a guy now dropping 600 a week for me atm and doing the for 2 months to see what i get as well as i'm kocking in slighly better payed areas

£12 paye job thats good my paye job is £7.20 lol /emoticons/tongue.png

but ya the money on the windows is better and uv got your own thing to which you cant beat :]

I used two sided business cards, spent about £50 at vistaprint but then I went to saxoprint and got 10 000 for £50. yes they are a little thinner but half the price /emoticons/tongue.png

I am a computer engineer but I am sick of sitting at a desk all day and working my but off for someone else. I would rather work my butt off for myself...

600 a week is a good amount i put 5000 out in just over a week once and it was too much with people ringing and txting you end up losing track and also i spent nearly a month doing Swear word!py 1st cleans which took me hours for little money i know its paid off now but ive learnt that little and often is best i also keep leafleting the areas i get the best response from so i end up with a good few round that way

I have my 2 email addresses on 1 blackberry. Everytime a customer calls on the other phone I create a new email called "new customer" and get their details but DONT email it.

then when I go quote them I check their detais and email my private address. I then have digital copy of their info and the ammount I quoted.

before the first clean I go and add it into GEORGE.

Only made 1 mistake so far and that was a one off and that was yesterday, going to put it down to my cold.... but custly was happy to schedule it for to***ht.

Back