Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good quality ramps cheaper than aluminium

Apw1210

Good afternoon all.

I've recently brought some new loading ramps for my new pressure washer as I'm getting lazy and my already crippled back aches even more with lifting now days.

When searching the interweb for new vehicle loading ramps you see the same over priced extruded aluminium wheelchair style ramps but ideally you need something around 1.5M to have a gentle incline for loading equipment.

I took a gamble and purchased some perforated galvanised steel ramps from the usual scumbags at Amazon

Not at all heavy and just perfect for my needs.

I did have to run my deburring tool over the edges to dress then as they were rather sharp but now they are perfect 

If you need some ramps for a pressure washer or wheeled generator grab some while you can.

They are only £42.99 

Oypla 2X Heavy Duty Vehicle Machinery Galvanised Steel Loading Ramps https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07XPDL91X/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_4WDEYPGQAAMGY77KVYC6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

20210901_084231.jpg

20210901_084237.jpg

20210901_092317.jpg

20210901_092319.jpg

Back