Good quality waterproof boots

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by ♠Winp®oClean♠, Sep 19, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

Going to buy some new boots this weekend, fed up of Sports Direct Karrimor ****!! Has wet feet all week.

Ant recommendations? I'm looking at Berghaus. I prefer walking/hiking type boots.

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I think it is that time of year now..heavens have just opened and water is over the top of the kerbs here..and hailstones

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

4. TolishAPurd

mrtaytay recommended some good looking boots a while back but I can't remember the name of them.

5. abs

abs Guru

Doc martins have and always will be the best boot for me , they keep your feet pretty warm also

6. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

Thanks. I need to buy them tomorrow so will see what I can get hold of locally. Thinking of buying some gators for the bottom of my legs too. All this garden growth from a good summer is a nightmare when it's all wet. Been really damp up here this week!!

7. keir

keir Guru

Winpro, i got some karrimor from sports direct last year,should've been £75 but were £35....... best boots i've ever had, way better than the berghaus i had a few years back which were dearer.
    But they aren't material boots they are leather/goretex numbers, never once have i had wet feet with them. Sadly the grips have worn out now but there is still a bit of life left in them but not much

8. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

nowt worse than wet feet matey I was buying boots sports direct £35 cheap **** three to four months did<int last much longer
    bought berghaus leather boots looks gd hope they are going to last

9. seye

seye Forum Addict

Cheers for the heads up was thinking about that yesterday when my feet got a soaking on grass as I had trainers on, but you cant beet the feeling of putting dry socks and dry shoes on after getting your feet soaked.
    Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

10. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I just use my short leg wellies. Lasted 2 years and keep my feet dry in winter. Got them on ebay

Advertisement