Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weloveflyers | Cheap Flyer Printing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

As mentioned in another thread, I'm aware of an issue with the current site when viewed on mobiles devices. In horizontal format, you may find that the footer of the page sticks up too high and covers over the checkout button. You should find that it will still work in vertical format, and it works fine on computer. For now, the ideal solution is to place your order on computer.

I am working on a new site design that will work better across all devices and will include better connections with social media so that I can update the site more regularly and create a bit more of a buzz about the site. Along with the new site, I also hope to soon be introducing the long-talked-about other services like WeLoveBusinessCards and WeLoveStationery ... as well as something for your home or office, WeLoveCanvas - the best price stretched canvasses featuring your own pictures or a selection of our pictures that we will make available to you.

You can get a (not fully working) preview of the new site here: http://www.weloveflyers.co.uk/new

Please give me feedback both on the new site, and on the other services I'm thinking of introducing.

P.S. The address on the new site is not our current address. I'm thinking of moving into better premises instead of working from home and that will be our new address if all goes well.

Back