Good Work Boots

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by petehughesy, Nov 6, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. petehughesy

petehughesy Active Member

I'm after some good work boots that are water proof and comfy but don't look like I should be on a building site if you get we're I'm coming from :) anybody recommend some?

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I like hiking boots myself and steel toecap work boots for winter to keep the heat in.

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I brought a pair of north face walking boots couple of years back in the John lewis sale for £40 reduced from £180. Really warm, split a month ago and used gorilla glue to repair and get another winter out of them. I usually buy the cheap ones in sport direct for £22 karimore but only last a season. Site boots are hard wearing and you best bet, you can get trainer looking ones.

4. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

5. johnny bravo

ive just got some dunlop from sports direct, i got shoes, found the boots too restricting, as i climb ladders occasionally. but will great in cold mornings,

also treated myself to a gillet from asda, £14 first time ever had one. great for these morning chills. keeps you warm. gloves next from boyes. treated myself to some cargo trousers from ebay, £11 total charge, black, pretty good quality. getting sick of wearing jeans, sometimes look scruffy. time to smarten myself up. appearence count, its the first view your customers get,..

still looking for a bargain van. no rush. there are bargains out there.

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Really annoyed with karrimoor. They used to be great but they are rubbish now. Lucky to get 6 months out of em now.

7. TolishAPurd

Check out the workwear brand 'scruffs'. Good prices, and the quality is spot on. There trousers and footwear are very tough so you should get some good use out of them.

8. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I this weather I use me steel toecap wellies and waterproofs. Not forgetting me hard hat to keep the rain off me head :Image3:

10. OoO

OoO Guest

Advertisement