Google Adwords

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by iluvwindows, Apr 29, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. iluvwindows

iluvwindows Well-Known Member

anyone use this service and had much success?

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

Better of door knockin :p

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Ive heard mixed views on adwords .

Ask Iain I think he might know a bit more about adwords .

4. 1stopcleaning+maintenance

if youre going to try adwords, set up a new gmail account wait for the email for free 75 when you spend 25 use that then set a different gmail account up and do it again. just my opinion but ive spend a lot of money on adwords and using this method is the only way i have had good results

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

My advice would be better to focus on getting your site on the first page of google organic search results than spending money on pay per click advertising.

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

Ad words can help a website get to page one of Google in organic listings. Be selective on which words you choose. Window cleaner would probably be an expensive word as a lot are competing for that phrase. You can end up spending a lot of money for poor results.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]Well said... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Costs you money every time someone clicks on your link and they can be from anywhere in the world. Like other window cleaning firms checking your site out and even marketers (seo so say experts) also have been known to target firms with ad word campaigns running too. [/SIZE]

8. Scotty

Scotty Guest

If your careful it works, you need to choose your keywords wisely. and your exclusion words even more so.
    You can also set the location so only people in your target area see your ads, it takes a while to set up but it's ok for getting hits on your site, that doesn't mean sales though. You site has to make people want to call you.

Advertisement