Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Used Di Resin Idea

I am sorting out our water production this year i cant remember his name. But a chap on here showed me pics on how to do twin 40/40
So the waste water from the first 40/40 goes into the second 40/40
Have you ever done a TDS reading on the waste though? What about water pressure dropping? Hmm going to have to look into that!

how old is your 40? thats only 93.7% if it isnt old you need to up the pressure for better production
Yeh it needs replacing in a couple of months, i supply water for 4 guys running it at 240 litres an hour, I buy a new one once a year! I run it at 60PSI with a booster pump, i find if i up the pressure more than that the ppm goes up!

Have you ever done a TDS reading on the waste though? What about water pressure dropping? Hmm going to have to look into that!
Mine! now running at 116psi or 8 bar. 600+ lt per hour 000-1ppm who needs resin? haha

Mine! now running at 116psi or 8 bar. 600+ lt per hour 000-1ppm who needs resin? haha
Really? /emoticons/ohmy.png I cant get near that lol Would need to plug it direct to mains to get near that, whats your tap ppm though?

How did you get it running at 116psi? You must have powerful pressure where you are. What is the safe limit on these 40inch RO i cant remember

Really? /emoticons/ohmy.png I cant get near that lol Would need to plug it direct to mains to get near that, whats your tap ppm though?
only 90 wastes dribbles out at about 380...
if you dont want to put the waste through the second you could run 2 parallel instead. ( pre filters then split the input to both ro membranes - t piece your ro water output to where ever you fill) and t piece your waste water to wherever you drain.)

How did you get it running at 116psi? You must have powerful pressure where you are. What is the safe limit on these 40inch RO i cant remember
the plastic ones 230psi the one above on my set up is a more expensive fibre glass and is rated to 600psi.
Clarke pump 8 bar (big boy)

Well impressive cant get my head round how you have rigged that up yet, ill have another look tomorrow when im not so tired. /emoticons/smile.png

only way i can get 100psi is if i shut my waist valve more but that way my ppm goes up.
yeah you need the water input pressure UP.
DONT DO IT BY CLOSING THE VALVE.

i`m soft water ish so my valve is a 50/ 50, you should be running 65 /35

yeah you need the water input pressure UP.
DONT DO IT BY CLOSING THE VALVE.

i`m soft water ish so my valve is a 50/ 50, you should be running 65 /35
Yeh thats pretty close to what its running at, ill look into your setup more closely tomorrow, look well good and worth doing if your saving on resin

Latest Posts

Back