Goose necks does anyone use them

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Shaun1977, May 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Iv never used one and only do residential so would I get any benefits using thm as I don't fully understand thm

Advertisement
  2. simon

simon Guru

ive always used a 14" gneck & have a fair bit of work i couldnt reach without it. houses with deep sills & down ginnels where space is tight. it also gives my pole a longer reach. now i've got gardiners quick release & i've used resi necks a bit i reckon a 10" would be better

3. mark m

mark m Hero

i am going to treat myself one day to a goose neck just to see if they are any good the only time i think they would benefit me at the moment is when you do skylight and solar panels at the moment i fix two swivels together and it seems to do the trick

4. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

They are also superb on the larger poles for commercial stuff. The resi neck extension Gardiners do is quite good for that extra bit of reach and much cheaper than a carbon goose neck :D

Advertisement