Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where are we all

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Noticed us traddies aim made a post or comment for 24 hours so thought I'd keep us going. Any of you use an holster for your backpacks to stop water flow from 1 window to another.

You will get wfp forum used all the time as people are still learning and new products are coming out but the trad section has not really changed for years .

To answer your question, I've not started with backpack yet but the poles made up (Harris 5m with a 1.5m extension that I plan to double to make it 7.5-8m if I ever need it) and I put a tap on bottom of pole.

And this section being quiet is why I said don't split chat into 2.

To answer your question, I've not started with backpack yet but the poles made up (Harris 5m with a 1.5m extension that I plan to double to make it 7.5-8m if I ever need it) and I put a tap on bottom of pole.

Total agree because this section wont get used very much

How you gonna make it 7.5/8 metre. I've also made a Harris pole & mine is 5m with a few foot for the brush ect & mine bends. Would love to add an xtra 3 m on it but god it will bend.

How you gonna make it 7.5/8 metre. I've also made a Harris pole & mine is 5m with a few foot for the brush ect & mine bends. Would love to add an xtra 3 m on it but god it will bend.

that would be flopping all over the place lol

Yeah bit wobly, at 6.5 it's not that bad as I've used similar aliminium for extension. Plan is to add next bit at bottom not top so would be stronger. (and heavier but it's only till I can afford a decent one).

Lol we'll get in trouble hehe, not saying it'll be any good but worth a try cos I'm not gonna buy a huge pole for a fortune if I'm only gonna use it once a month and I'll only slip the extra piece on if I ever need it I'll suck it and see. NOT THE POLE.

How you going to double it up dodger? and what extension have you added ?

Latest Posts

Back