Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting businesses on GoCardless

Leeds

Now then lads,

Been struggling to get big businesses on GoCardless, any tips? 

Smaller businesses are happy to do it, but bigger offices, restaurant chains etc, not so much.

Any experience on this?

Only got one longterm commercial client on GC, The finance director signed them up shortly after starting to clean her house windows and saw the benefits just one less invoice for her to sort out. The others pay cash or are county council buildings so its bacs only. 

Thanks guys. Id just love to have absolutely every customer on GC or cash on the day if residential. My plan this year it to have excellent cash flow, and then I'll be able to expand quicker, waiting for money is not acceptable anymore! Haha

Honestly mate its so easy when you try it. Soon as they agree a price, I say great, for our regular customers we have Direct Debit, whats your email and I'll email you the link to the form. Job done. No one bats an eye lid. And if they do, just stick to your guns and they'll oblige.

Now existing customers, that's the one I need to work on

thanks mate thats good of you 

here is my email 
Never put your email on a forum were anyone can see it will get harvested and you will get spam email for months I was getting up to 20 a day. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back