Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rip Off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Tuffers,

The system you will receive for this price is the L10 version. The images are for the L5 and will be changed on our Website today or tomorrow.

Regards

John Beattie

Brodex

Does everything you need come with it? I was going to buy the Corwoods one.

It came with a regulator that i didnt use as I already had one. Also came with a shower attachment (as that's what its meant for)

I am having a very bad time with brodex at the moment, useless. I have a problem with my pole and they seem to be ignoring me, they promised issue would be resolved however still waiting! 2 weeks...

Hi Shinytime

I believe you have an issue with you fittings on the end of your pole not the pole itself you ordered a Hozelock version online instead of a Microbore is this correct?. We also emailed you back on 28th October 2013 and asked you to send the fittings back to us and we will replace them . Could you please call me on 08001613212 and I will be happy to get this resolved straight away.

Rick also please give me a call to discuss issues and I will be happy to discuss and resolve them for you.

So just one question johno1 regarding that L10 heater

How can you justify that ridiculous high price (594 inc vat) when the same L10 heater can be bought elsewhere hundreds of pounds cheaper?

Hi Smurf,

The system will come complete with pipework and fittings ready to work for your system whichever that is this will not come with the system if you purchase elsewhere. It will also be fully tested and quality tested to ensure the system is working correctly with the pressure that will be running through it from your pumps. It will also come with a 1 year guarantee and free of charge installation if needs be.

Regards

John

Hi Smurf,

The system will come complete with pipework and fittings ready to work for your system whichever that is this will not come with the system if you purchase elsewhere. It will also be fully tested and quality tested to ensure the system is working correctly with the pressure that will be running through it from your pumps. It will also come with a 1 year guarantee and free of charge installation if needs be.

Regards

John
Comes with all that anyway

I like the sales patter but honestly you must be having a laugh :Image13:

Hi Smurf,

Regards

John

Hi Shinytime

I believe you have an issue with you fittings on the end of your pole not the pole itself you ordered a Hozelock version online instead of a Microbore is this correct?. We also emailed you back on 28th October 2013 and asked you to send the fittings back to us and we will replace them . Could you please call me on 08001613212 and I will be happy to get this resolved straight away.

Rick also please give me a call to discuss issues and I will be happy to discuss and resolve them for you.
No disrespect but after 3 Months of messing around and waiting i'd rather not. I was pre-warned about Brodex lack of quality service and i did not listen,,, I should have. It took that long I ended up buying the same pole from ebay and 2months after ebay purchase yours was delivered and now i'm stuck with a spare, probably not a bad thing but all in all the experience pretty much sucked.

been in this game for nearly eight years now and no-one has ever had a good word to say about brodex,even if you look at e-bay their poles sell for peanuts,i'm sure the products may/might be good i've never tried them, but if the service is rubbish, you are on a downward spiral to shutting the doors-again-why can't you learn brodex?either sort it out or pack it in

Hi there,

I have an email sitting here saying that you were sending me out a prepaid envelope. However you will be so glad that it not just the bolt which has rusted now the base of the gooseneck has started! Not very good. I only have a mobile so if you could send me a local number to phone that would be great!

Back