Got 1 customer of another WC

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Jun 5, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

She found me on facebook.... saying my window cleaner doesnt do my frames and sills etc can u please quote me

I went around and she said her window cleaner charges her £5.00

I go ill charge u 6.50 she was fine with it... i said to her.... theirs no point in having clean windows if your frames sills and doors are dirty.... i said to her also... I would rather have clean frames and sills then clean windows. She totally agreed with me.

I knocked on her door last week and she said no she has a window cleaner lol but she changed her mind :)

She said her window cleaner climbs over her gate... I said what i do with my csutomers is phon them 24 hours beforehand that way they can leave their gate open for me :) and it works a treat she was like yeah thats good :) lol

Then i go to her so are u going to sack your window cleaner u got now she goes yeah but he hasnt been in ages but when he comes ill say to him no i dont want them doing anymore...

I said to her u see with these window cleaners they only come out in the summer for a bit of beer money.... and in the winter they run back in the house on the dole... she really udnerstood and agreed with me lol

Then i said to her they arent insured either so if they damage your property you will be chasing them.... but im insured up to 1 million pounds i got to pay my insurance ect am registered legit ect so you can trust me etc :)

She was really happy lol

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

And is that it. I was just getting into that story lol. You should be an author. Maybe worth canvassing that area h and specify that you will clean frames and sills & you may get some more if there not happy with him.

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Exactly what posh said .
    I was getying into that story .

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I agree lol, was getting intresting then it stopped =/

5. harunh

harunh Legend

lol the area i have canvassed all ready, its my main area i got over 10 houses in that certain area, so every customer counts :p

Advertisement