Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round For Sale !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Wolverhampton based round for sale .

Established round for sale makes in excess of £1000.00 every 4 weeks plus extras including gutter cleans

Conservatory cleans etc etc .

Around 80 customers residential .

1shop front worth £15 every 4 weeks .

1commercial worth £160.00 every 3 Callander months .

All cash payers on the day very little collecting can use wfp or trad

On 1 day average can make £200 on a good run without stopping for tea and chats

I will introduce you to customers and help with the first run .

Looking for offers in and around 4k this is a good solid round and no messers as I have done all the leg work . Includes a database , laptop , Facebook page , mobile etc .

you must be mad it takes ages to get a good round as you are not full time can you not hire one for when you need it

I suppose ya will have learned from any mistakes and build up again faster Gav with the wfp gear so good on ya for goin for it mate.

gav mate what your doing is very good mate thats what someone would do with a business brain /emoticons/wink.png

go for it mate

no offence gav but wouldnt it be a wiser move to borrow 2 or 3k and keep your customers ,remember your round is worth 12k per year ,personally id beg borrow or steal the money rather than loose 12k income .

It's been established for 4 or 5 cleans all good payers pay on the day %90 of the time

And all good customers i have dumped all bad payers all messers and all moaners .

I may have a trick up my sleeve to try and keep the round !!

But i intended to sell to raise funds to purchase a bigger set up .

Is a round classed as established after 4 or 5 cleans ? I'm sure it has to of been going lot longer than that to be classed as 'established'

Is a round classed as established after 4 or 5 cleans ? I'm sure it has to of been going lot longer than that to be classed as 'established'
Well it depends .

You can pay a canvasser 2 x the value and get messed about before you have even started or pay 4 x for actual jobs that want a cleaner

And have had all the **** dumped already .

Back