Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank Holiday

Back on topic...

I'm not working today or tomorrow as it looks like it’s going to rain :Image13:

Just kidding folks as taking this bank holiday off to spend time with my family

Was it really necessary to delete half the posts you did,? bank holiday normally = rain. I don't appreciate my posts being removed when discussing rain!!, If I make the effort of writing something, which is in the conversation range. I really don't expect it to be removed, unless I am swearing or saying something out of turn..!!

What is the point of this forum, if we cant have our say in a polite manner. You will always get the odd person stick there ore in, Who thinks they know it all in a rude manner,

:Image5: A bit fed up with I now.

Because I had been insulted and had my position questioned and the topic had gone off topic completely.

So the thread was cleared up to keep users happy.

Can't keep everybody happy on a forum. But hopefully we have some positive changes happening.

I had not insulted anyone, but my post was deleted...I find this insulting. As a vip member, i would expect to be kept happy.!!

This forum needs positive things to come, before they start losing most of us.

Yes Catherine, a poll would have been good, Rain is one of the biggest concerns for most of us..

Think its a bit of a bone of contemption, some work in the rain some dont, I suppose it depends on methods, customers, work load etc. I suppose everyone in the industry operates to their own needs etc, but a poll, not pole, (misspelling there sorry) would be good, but backed up with the reasons why they do/dont x

So what's everyone doing tomorrow then? Forecast looks good for me, shall get plenty of work done!
Two commercial jobs. Starting at 6am /emoticons/sad.png boooooo

People get a thrill from imaginary power, that's why they delete threads. Often Mrs hotwash says did you see that on the forum, it made me laugh, to look for it and find its been deleted.

It's a joke.

Hotwash, just my opinion but you did slate it across the board that "In Plymouth we dont operate in the rain" You may not but others do, with all due respect.......... Its not the same for everybody in the industry, you may actually benefit by putting a rain procudure in place, could pick you up more business........ Rather than look at is a negative you could turn it round on its head, and say "we do operate in the rain" you never know!!

Point of my second post in this thread was to get things back on topic.. If you have a problem report it, don't keep going on, or it will get deleted.

Hotwash I dont know but I know most of my lads do and thats the only opinion I can give, I only know by what the lads I work for do...... but you could capitalise on this situation and offer a rain policy.............Im not talking gail force wind and rains, but im talking light rain, because there is a policy and a scientific procedure in place for purified water - it dosent boil down to whether you want to do it or not, its backed by science - god knows what I couldnt tell you, but its based on scientific facts

If my previous posts were still here you could refer to it and see its the customers who won't accept it. So no extra business to be gained.

People will accept different things in different places. I have lived here for 40 years and I am sure that it just doesn't work here cleaning in the rain. Light shower, but not while it is raining. How do we have a poll on it?

Latest Posts

Back