Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Bought A Trolley System Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Not had chance to try it out yet as I'm busy purifying the water atm.

I have a question about the brush that came with it. It's a Vikan oval 11". Will it do a decent job as the bristles feel really soft and I was expecting them to be harder. I'm new to wfp btw :)

IMAG0119_zpsfa778846.jpg

IMAG0118_zps461a7e4d.jpg

im using vikan brushes , their heavy but good scrubbing power and seem to last ,when you come across bird muck pre soak and leave for a few mins , a small squirt of ecover or what ever you use and no problems .

i didnt know that there was a place in Wolverhampton

but it looks like every one from Wolverhampton is window cleaning

Looks ok to me, I agree you could DIY cheaper, but if you're like me you need to get hands on with all the stuff you need before you can DIY, if you follow me. Doubt the battery will last a week though.

Nothing wrong with that brush or trolley system kit to get you started,...Once you have got cash comming in you can always upgrade to better kit if needed. /emoticons/wink.png

Well done for taking the plunge and welcome to the merry band of wfp window cleaners.

i didnt know that there was a place in Wolverhampton

but it looks like every one from Wolverhampton is window cleaning
Yep am moving to wolverhampton soon /emoticons/tongue.png

Brush looks fine, BUT it is flocked (splayed bristles at the end rather than mono filament) which means it's not suitable for rinsing whilst brush on the glass, will need to left off to rinse.

Check Gardiner's website for good video on brushes.

Back