Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Feel Like Jacking It In

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

I've had enough !!!!!

**** weather

Not earning any money !!!!

Not picking up new customers !!!!

Got my wedding on the 28th and I'm so f****d off .

WHEN IS THIS WEATHER GOING TO DO ONE FFS !!!!!!!

I ONLY HAVE 50 CUSTOMERS SO FAR I DUMPED AROUND 10 AS THEY WERE MESSERS AND TIME WASTERS !

I BEEN GOING FOR NEARLY 6 WEEKS BUT DONT FEEL LIKE IM DOING ENOUGH TO GROW THE BUSINESS FFS I NEED A MIRACLE.

Head up you are doing great the weather is **** and not so many people are thinking about ithere windows 50 custy in 6 weeks you cant moan about that that is more than i had in that time

50 custy 6 weeks ,Thats over 400 custy in a year

Marks right. 50 custies in 6 weeks is great. The weathers doing all in and also gardeners roofers etc. you may already be doing this but try use the rainy days to get more custies ie knocking flyers walking into shops ect. Must admit tho even I've had enough of this weather now it's so depressing. Keep going gav it will work. As mark said not many are thinking about there windows at the mo.

Hey Gav mate we are on the same boat remember ? /emoticons/wink.png

Its **** weather... but you still can make money in this **** weather.... I love when it rains.... WHY ???? Because the customers that complain i will explain to them how i work and its not going to make a diffrence... if their not happy then thats another bad customers off my list.... /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

I got 95 customers mate... and i am going to get rid of another 5 or so in the next week or so /emoticons/smile.png

95 customers only brings in around £650ish for me a month.... but i got to pay bills and keep up with it... thats why i got a part time job to make up for it mate...

Im so short of money /emoticons/sad.png but ive been goign for nearly 8 weeks now mate... and i know im doing well for myself /emoticons/smile.png

And you are doing well aswell... infact your doing better then me because your prices are much higher then mine mate.... so think when you get up to 150 customers you will havea healthy profit...

For me to make a good profit... i really need to get up to 200 customers mate !

And theirs always customers to be gained mate.... i suggest you print of your own leaflets and drop them all over the joint mate... or get some leaflets made.... ive only dropped 700/800 leaflets and ive had over 5 calls due tot his drop /emoticons/smile.png

Also knock on doors as you have been in the past 6 weeks mate.... /emoticons/smile.png

jeez H when you put it like that im doing half as much work for not a lot less than you .

i got 50 customers and thats bringing in £525.25 every 4 weeks .

thats not including the commercial job at £90.00 tri monthly .

I need to get out there and hit it hard .

jeez H when you put it like that im doing half as much work for not a lot less than you .

Thats better chin up

I like how you added the tri - monthly bit in there

i think your doing great gav at the rate your going youl have a big round in no time . i understand that getting married brings financial pressure but you will get through that . getting that many customers in 6 weeks is proof that your well able for this game so keep it up this weather will pass so get out there regardless . remember the harder it is now will only make you stronger good luck mate

i think your doing great gav at the rate your going youl have a big round in no time . i understand that getting married brings financial pressure but you will get through that . getting that many customers in 6 weeks is proof that your well able for this game so keep it up this weather will pass so get out there regardless . remember the harder it is now will only make you stronger good luck mate
Thanks mr shine .

Think i need to get me head out me a55 and keep soldiering on i just think im not doing as well as i should but all the good comments seem to lift me out of it .

Gav mate, that shows your doing better then me....

When you got over 150 customers you will see the money coming in... but i wont see that until i get over 200 customers !

your doing very well !

So stay positive mate

And once you have a decent amount of custies, you'll not need to canvass to get more, you'll be seen at work by more people, get more referrals etc. admittedly, during a recession that might not take off as well, but I'm still getting drips and drabs and that's with no web prescience, sign written van or any kind of advertising

Remember what you told me Gav?

Need I say more?

Your doing a great job and yeah I feel like that too sometimes, **** weather or days when there aint a lot of work, but keep at it and yourl be raking it in, earning more then you could in a paid job!

Remember what you told me Gav?

Need I say more?

Your doing a great job and yeah I feel like that too sometimes, **** weather or days when there aint a lot of work, but keep at it and yourl be raking it in, earning more then you could in a paid job!

LOL i forgot what was it ?

keep ur head up mate, we are all in the same boat! like everyone else said, 50 in that short of it is great start, took me 3-4 months to hit that!!!

Back