Got A Customer By Knocking On Wrong Door Lol

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Nov 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Got a call to quote a house on a pretty big estate and its got a lot of roads etc... and i went to the door number but i went to the wrong road ( it was around the corner from the actual 1 ) lol so i knocked and i said hey window cleaner ? :) she goes huh ? i go u wanted a quoteee ? lol she goes no :S i go this is so and so and she goes oh noooo its nott thats down their ! i was like ohh lmaoo sorryyy then she goes how much wud u charge ? ( cant get thru her backs ) so i said to her i do all the rest of these houses for 5 pound just fronts everytime she was like fine ill see wat ur like then ill see from ther :) i said to her wat ill do is ill book you in for a monthly clean everytime :) but if u dont want me just text me and cancel me so ull be due around every month until u cancel me :) i go to her u wont be dissapointed i do a gud job :) lol and she seemed very happy and she gave me 5 kwid upfront :) so hopefully she bes a good customer :)

so after i went to the right house and got another customer for 8 quid :)

so not a bad day lol

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Lol wrong house. Whatever next H lol

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Happened to me I called to the house next door, got them both @ £35 & £40....

I might start just wrapping people's doors and say here to quote you for your windows?

Advertisement