Got A Customer Who Found Me On Yell.com

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Jun 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Got a phonecall about a job she said she found me on yell.com she said i chose u because your the closest to me

They said they want it doing for tomorrow as they got a party on saturday isaid i dont work noramlly but ill come out my way for u as i dont mind :)

they paid me for tomorrow today, and they said to me everytiem u call we can leave money in the garden for u because were always working etc

They just moved in on january and i had a really good chat with them :) They said to me they had a window cleaner for 3 quid and he was no good this and that

i priced it up at £7.00, it will only take me 15 minutes to do :)

I said to them they only come for a bit of beer money and in the winter their back in the jobcentre,, they totally agreed with me i said to them am fully insured i got to pay insurance my tax and everything i cant afford to do it for that much buy their can and they totally understood and said to me next door are looking for a window cleaner aswell, they told them and next door said to them tell him to do ours in 4 weeks, i said to them give them my number and tell them to phone me because i got to take a few details u see.

So its looking good ! :)

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

Nice one champ.
    I've had people get my info off the net- don't know how, I've no online presence!

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Omnipresence chip omnipresence :blink:

4. harunh

harunh Legend

good stuff mate :p

5. chip

chip Guru

Scary though, feel I'm being watched!

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

thats because you are chip.

7. chip

chip Guru

Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!!! Must cover the house in tin foil- quick!

Advertisement