Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ro?

Heard merlons have pricey membranes for what they are. Consider this. http://daqua.co.uk/ro_systems.htm

One at the bottom, choose your gpd, not the same model as mine but same idea albeit without di, which you can add for about 30 quid. I use daqua for water treatment, good stuff, impeccable service. Got axeon membranes from their and they get tds to 1, my others did 12. If you don't need to produce water too quick it's a no brainier for me, just get an ibc and leave it on all weekend. Doug comes on here a lot, if you ask him he'll advise better than me

Whats wrong with merlin? I know theres a lot of waste water that comes out but it works great for me 80psi from my tap into my merlin fills my 500ltr tank in 3 and half hours

Whats wrong with merlin? I know theres a lot of waste water that comes out but it works great for me 80psi from my tap into my merlin fills my 500ltr tank in 3 and half hours
Expensive to maintain, expensive to start of with and had a few problems years ago with shut off problem. I know of at least 2 cleaners who had flooded vans /emoticons/sad.png

Whats wrong with merlin? I know theres a lot of waste water that comes out but it works great for me 80psi from my tap into my merlin fills my 500ltr tank in 3 and half hoursExpensive to maintain, expensive to start of with and had a few problems years ago with shut off problem. I know of at least 2 cleaners who had flooded vans /emoticons/sad.png
3 of my mates have had merlins and still have them now and they say there really good i got one when i started and its been brill , people are going to have problems as life is never straight forward /emoticons/smile.png

What ro should I buy any recommendations I just bought a 1000l ibc tank my budget is around £250 anyone got a merlin they look good
heres mine if the link works src="

"frameborder="0"/>

You sound like danny dyer.

Proper bad boy /emoticons/wink.png

Not insulting you, i av a proper north london accent lol

Nice set up Neil how much was that merlin mate?& where did you buy it from? take it you don't need a booster pump with the merlin just plug to the mains and your away yeah

Cheers mate, It depends on your pressure of the tap your getting the water from my friend has the older version of this Merlin and his pressure going in to the Merlin was 3 psi so he bought a booster and it took it up to 7 psi, i was lucky enough to use my neighbours tap i just bought the merlin plugged it in and bang 8psi without a booster i was well happy mate

You sound like danny dyer.
Proper bad boy /emoticons/wink.png

Not insulting you, i av a proper north london accent lol
lol born and bread bruva born and bread /emoticons/wink.png

Nice set up Neil how much was that merlin mate?& where did you buy it from? take it you don't need a booster pump with the merlin just plug to the mains and your away yeah
£359 if i can remember mate including vat

The only thing i noticed was the tank, how is that secured. One strap going from side to side?

Back