Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Starting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi there,Just starting my own window cleaning business and getting my stuff together.So after reading this post ^ i wondered what ladder/s you went with.

P.s..hows your window cleaning business going?
Hey mate I still haven't bought any ladders as money is a bit tight but I liked the look of the ones that were posted above I think they were 110 quid just practiseing on my house atm you guys make it look a lot easier then it is haha but can only get better haha

Hey mate I still haven't bought any ladders as money is a bit tight but I liked the look of the ones that were posted above I think they were 110 quid just practiseing on my house atm you guys make it look a lot easier then it is haha but can only get better haha
Ask if you can practise on your family and friend's houses too. Different types of windows and houses are good for experience and it'll make you think / plan how to get round the house in the least amount of time.

[quotit=cheapncheerful, post: 163011, member: 7621]yes sunday cleaning is a bit of a no no, but if you call and say i will clean next saturday unless you want me to clean just this time on a sunday...some would say yes, knowing you were coming .....but dont knock on my door on a sunday.....i be very busy......he he he....:devil:

Will It be lights out and curtains closed cnc!

I work most weekends including Sundays too without any issues as I like to do exterior house cleans when customers are home as some ppl work during the week. It is also the best time for picking up new work as I often get asked whilst I'm working to give neighbours a quote.

Cheers guys for all the help all i have got from my mates is you could lick the windows clean lol! that was going to be another question mrtaytay i thought canvas on Saturdays and clean on Sundays as then i wont have to wait a week if i get work but then i did think people might not want me cleaning them on sunday? all my gear is coming tomorrow buzzing cant wait!also those ladders look good and not to expensive
I work most weekends including Sundays too without any issues as I like to do exterior house cleans when customers are home as some ppl work during the week. It is also the best time for picking up new work as I often get asked whilst I'm working to give neighbours a quote.
Very true......weekends (well, saturdays in my case) are brilliant for picking up new work and its normally the type of customer you need.....neigbours.......thus keeping your round nice and compact

common mistake is to have your ladder feet too far away from the wall. as said erlier the safest angle is 4:1 ie for every metre away from the wall it must be 4 metres up the wall. basically for normal houses you dont want the feet more than 1 metre away from the wall

Back