Got A Shop For £10 A Week! Good Or Not?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Kips, Jun 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

Not sure if he's getting a deal, or if I am, or we both are -

Picked up a shop today, I'd usually have priced it at about £15 but for some reason I said £10 and he said great, start next week, do it weekly if it's only a tenner - I reckon if i'd priced it at £15 he'd have gone for monthly or at least once a fort***ht instead - Its a reasonably large shop so I reckon it'll take me 15 mins to to at least but I still think that's a good earner , what do you guys think? £40 a month from one shop can't be bad, right?!

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

Thats decent actually, £15.00 a month you would ofearnt by cleaning it once.... plus doing it every week if wont take much effort ! :p

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

might loose on the first one, but weekly you will make a lot on that one! plus it might lead to others too!!! nice one!

4. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

Thats what I thought, first clean will take a while and not be so great but after that it will be a doddle and it's nice and regular. He also might want a full clean on the upvc and signage on the shop too with the wfp once a month so it could already be leading to better things!

Guess I was lucky really, the conversation was literally like
    me - "Hello, I was wondering if you are looking for a window cleaner"
    him - "Yes I am, how much?"
    me - "For the ground floor here? a tenner ought to do it"
    him - "That's cheap! Sold. Can you start next week and do it once a week? Any day you like is fine with me"
    me - "Yes. Yes I can..."

Luck of the draw I guess, I wasnt even really canvassing, just went in for a browse around and thought i'd ask on the offchance as it's near my house and his windows were mucky!

Advertisement