Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Couple of decent poles in Gardiner sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If your going to spend over a grand on something, what is the point on only saving £30 on a used/demo one. You may aswell spend that exra few quid, which is pennies in comparison and get a brand new one. Baffles me. If I was spending £1080 on a pole, getting it for £1040 used/demo would not be enough of a saving, I'd want it for more like £7/800 to even consider it or just buy new.

Having a prototype sounds cool though, but it is used and you may aswell wait to see what tweaks they make for the real one.

The savings this time have been a bit less. I just picked up another special pole for a good price. Review soon /emoticons/smile.png

I didn't know until I logged in if that was a serious question or not. Smiley gave it away. Haha.

I will buy one to see what the hype is about. Undergoing transfer of customers onto cleaner planner at this precise moment in time. That take priority really as its gonna be some organising !

So money. Effort. Time. Is all really CP related.

Back