Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thanks Everbody

mark m

I would like to thank everybody who voted for me .I do not know who voted for me or how close it was but thanks ,The other in the pole who did not win hahahaaha lol

Well done dad I think the winner should get a massive banner in there honour /emoticons/biggrin.png

If you poke your head through your bedroom window, you'll see a steam ascending in the distance, it emanates from moi, it's not fury (not entirely) I'm hatching a plot to ensure that henceforth the accolade goes to the right man, ie me!

Oh well done, you're a worthy foe! /emoticons/smile.png

I voted mark m.

I will need a paypal payment of 75p from whomever wants my next vote, and if I get more than one payment I shall ask for a donation, whoever gives me the largest donation will then receive my vote.

Gav will know, thats if he'll tell ya Mark. I admit I didn't I nominated & voted for Ladders sorry. But then, once they see your request they'll probs tell ya.

Nah I would have mate, was really between you and two others for me and to be honest I don't know who voted for me and was surprised anyone did.

I both nominated and voted for dodger, as he helped me not to buy knock off Quincy DVDs.

lol bless you, I didn't nominate or vote for you as I wanted to borrow the quincy dvd's I helped you not to buy.

I nominated & voted for mark m. Reason being is as paul says he's like the daddy & seems to know a hell of a lot & helps everybody & has got me out of a few situations where I haven't had a clue.

Back