Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advert

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Anyone seen the new advert for 118 or one of them company's. Man standing at bottom of ladder with squeegee in hand **** scared to go up ladder. Then goes window cleaner. Need one . Call @@@@. We're getting famous lol.

Yeh I've seen it my wife said it me lol, it's funny when you see him stood on the bottom rung

H you make me laugh at least twice a day, and I'm sure you do with others that's why I like to see your replys to threads

It was for one of them numbers you ring for enquiries & pretty sure it was on e4. Had same on tonight but for a recruitment office. It eas on while jaws was on & watching the water boy now on e4+1 & they just had one on.

It was for one of them numbers you ring for enquiries & pretty sure it was on e4. Had same on tonight but for a recruitment office. It eas on while jaws was on & watching the water boy now on e4+1 & they just had one on.
what was the number for it??

I hate his mum so much! lol. Everything is the ''devil''

Back